Google+ Badge

Monday, March 30, 2015

Blind Trust Book Release


Announcing the Book Release of

Blind Trust

by

Victoria H. Loren

First Reviews
of
Blind Trust

I fell in love with the characters and now can't wait to see ..., March 25, 2015

Five Star Review on Amazon

This review is from: Blind Trust (Legacy of Trust Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
"Blind Trust was a page turner from the first word! It kept me spell-bound and yearning to know more with each passing chapter. I fell in love with the characters and now can't wait to see what happens to them! Very enjoyable, suspenseful and all-consuming. It is a great book to snuggle in with on a rainy day and totally lose yourself in. Well done and I can't wait for the next one!"


Beautifully written 5 Star Read, September 2, 2015
Five Star Review from Amazon
This review is from: Blind Trust (Legacy of Trust Book 1) Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
"Two sisters do whatever necessary to preserve their family legacy, even if it means putting themselves in serious danger...
Wow! First of all, Loren's writing is beautiful and this book reads as smoothly as poetry. The story itself almost reminds me of a V.C. Andrews saga. It reads like literary fiction, but with all the perks of a mystery/thriller.

The sisters' quest to learn the truth about their legacy and preserve their family trust will lead them through their own individual journeys of self-discovery. Loren's character development is wonderful, and I loved Jessie and Regan equally.

It was well-paced, with a perfect amount of tension throughout. I didn't even realize I'd reached the end because I was so caught up in the writing. This is going to be a trilogy and I can't wait to read the other two. Nice job!!!"
Victoria H. Loren
Truly an amazing journey ... I am honored and blessed by the love and support of family and friends. Thank you for joining me on this journey. 
Your thoughts, and comments are treasured.
Forever and always yours, Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment